the family that rides together stays together!
gallop in for a family horse camp adventure!
- Each guest receives their very own working ranch horse
- Upon arrival to the Ranch at 5PM CST you will receive an agricultural tour of our beautiful farm and ranch facilities!
- Day 1 : YeeHaw! Cowboys and Cowgirls alike get to know their trusty steed during training to prepare for riding the range of the breathtaking Sequatchie Valley!
- Day 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 at the ranch: Cock-a-doodle-do! There goes that rooster again! "Well mount up cowboys (& cowgirls) & move on out"
- Trail riding, trail riding, trail riding using all your newly acquired cowboy skills in the wide open spaces!
- Don't forget about learning what life on a farm is all about as you learn to milk the cow, collect chicken eggs, bottle feed calves, and so much morning during morning farm chores!
- Stay at least four days or more and learn how to 'rope'! But don't worry, you'll just be roping metal steers!
- Stay five days and you've earned the right to join in on our restaurant ride located at a 100 year old dairy farm!
adventure the cowboy way during your Family horse camp stay!
Stay for a minimum of two days or up to a week! The best arrival dates are Monday or Thursday at 5PM.
Stay at least four days or more and learn how to 'rope' just like the cowboys did! Don't worry it's a fake cow not a real one so it's all cowboy fun and no danger!
Stay five days and you've earned the right to join in on our restaurant ride located at a 100 year old dairy farm! If your family/group consists of experienced horseman and you're interested in booking out the entire Ranch be sure to ask about our 'Ranch Owner's Stay' where you can specialize your vacation to your design, within our safety guidelines of course!